Pooja on Makar Sankranti
Every year Makar Sankranti festival is celebrated on 14 January. The day when sun begins the northward movement, Makar Sankranti is being celebrated. The period between the Karka Sankranti to Makar Sankranti is called dakshinayan. The person who dies in the period of Uttrayan goes to heaven and the one who dies in dakshinayan period has greater chance to go to Yamalok. On the day of Makar Sankranti day if a person performs spiritual activity then he or she is benefited to a greater extent as the divine consciousness is very high. Children enjoy the day by flying kite since morning to evening and eat til ladoo.
Makar Sankranti is considered as most favourable events partied about in just about all parts of the nation carrying favourable situations and good fortunes. A few names and a mixed bag of customs are seen on this celebration in distinctive states.
Significance of Makar Sankranti Pooja
Makar Sankranti significance can be divided into two parts:-
- Religious significance – According to religious significance, on the day of Makar Sankranti God Sun visited the house of his son Shani, swami of Makar rashi. Father and son met on this day to remove all gaps and troubles between them. Therefore this day is being considered as a day of relationship between father and son.
Troubles or problems of an individual are removed if they do donation on Makar Sankranti.
- Astrological significance – According to astrological significance, transition between the signs of zodiac drives the people to celebrate Sankranti. Therefore in total there are twelve sankranti’s but the most important one is Makar (Capricorn) Sankranti.
Benefits of Makar Sankranti
Makar Sankranti has many benefits in the life of human beings.
- Pooja of Makar Sankranti clears all sins of the person and open his /her way towards heaven.
- A person also receives the spiritual knowledge as God Sun releases the divine consciousness all throughout the day.
- Farmers start harvesting their fields as it is considered that fruits, flowers, vegetables etc all grows in a very proper manner.
- Makar Sankranti day denotes the termination of winter season and cures the diseases of humans.
- This puja helps the person to have a healthy heart and fit body. It removes the obstacles from life and develops favourable situations for the devotees.
- Makar Sankranti Puja is excellent remedial solution to obtain career growth and get good service.
- Lord Surya blesses the devotees who perform the daan and puja on Makar Sakranti and the malefic effect of sun is reduced. They achieve name and fame in their life. This is puja gives excellent result for students in their higher studies.
Mantra on Makar Sankranti
Gayatri Mantra is enchanted on Makar Sankranti.
“Aum Bhoor Bhuwah swaha,
Tat Savitur Varenyam,
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi,
Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat”
Top of Form
Cost of Makar Sankranti pooja is Rs. 2,700.
Enchanting above mantras will bring prosperity, good health ,good career, success and happiness in an individual’s life.
Price: ₹ 2700
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.