Pooja for peace
Satya Narayan pooja is the most suitable pooja to get prosperity and most importantly peace in life. Satya means reality and Narayan means the utmost noble being so Satya Narayan really means the utmost noble incarnation of truth. To maintain the wellness, prosperity and happiness of the family Satya Narayan pooja is performed. To offer prayers to lord Vishnu Satya Narayan pooja is the best way. It is usually done before or after the fulfillment of one’s desires. It’s usually performed by friends and family members reciting an incredible story of Satya Narayan, this pooja is usually performed on purniams of every month. To pay gratitude to the lord during the time of achievements, or any other special occasions also can this pooja be performed.
To maintain the happiness, wellness and prosperity of the family this pooja can be done. This pooja helps by fulfilling the desires of the worshippers and also in seeking the blessings of the god. Purnima is considered the most auspicious day for doing this pooja. It can be conducted on any other day too in the evening along with the family members except for the new moon. This pooja can be traced back to the sknada purana. The whole story was recited by suta puranik to the rishis in naimisharayna.
This pooja can be done by an individual himself. Or if they want they can perform it with all the rituals according to the Vedic text online, which is considered as the best option.
- This pooja is conducted to offer prayers to lord Vishnu
- It is done on a sankaranti or the full moon day in the evening.
- For the benefit of mankind the devotee along with his family members recite a story by devarishi narad.
- This pooja has five parts
- The first part is about the timing of the pooja and how to conduct it
- The rest four parts are about the greatness and importance of god in our life.
- A fast is kept on that day by the devotes
- A lamp. Kalasha filled with water, Prasad, panchamirit (a mixture of ghee, milk, sugar, honey and curd) , flower and other materials are required for the pooja
- A small incarnation of Vishnu is placed on a chowki and tilak is put on it
- A kalasha filled with water is kept
- All the other material is offered
- After the katha of lord Satya Narayan an aarti is conducted and concluded by udvaasna
It helps in achieving prosperity. The devotee who conducted the pooja and other participants feel a peace of mind they get after the pooja. Everyone in the pooja is blessed with the blessing of the lord Satya Narayan. After this pooja the difficulties of life are suddenly extinguished. There is no fear of sudden danger and there is an increase in the positive energy and enlightening of the mind is achieved.
Price: ₹ 3500
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.