Navarna Mantra Japam without Homa
At the time of Navratra,the ninth and the tenth day of the navratra is very auspicious and there is a tradition to worship Maa Sidhi daatri. The Lord Shiva has achieved many siddhis by worshipping Maa Bhagwati. Maa Bhgawati has half part of the body as female and half as of male. It is also considered that before doing any good work or initiating any prayer Maa Bhagwati must be worshipped so that everything should go well. The navratra time means worshipping of Goddess Durga, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati. The Mahishasura was destroyed by all the forms of Shakti of Maadurga to bring peace and harmony on the earth. All the evil effects of the individual are being removed by worshipping Goddess Durga. Goddess Durga also helps the individual to fight against the problems and to fight against the wrong things that are happening around. It helps in improving prosperity, luxury, wealth and beauty.
How to do Navarna Mantra Japam without Homa
Following series of steps to be followed for doing Navarna Mantra:
- To start the pooja place the wooden plank in the pooja room and spread the red cloth on it.
- On the plank place the statue of the Maa Sidhi Daatri. After placing the idol take red flowers in hand and enchant the mantra.
- After completing the mantra place the flowers on the feet of Maa Bhagwati.
- Light the lamp of ghee and offer the nivadaya to all devotees.
- The mantra needs to be recited 21,000 times.
- After completing the mantra performs yagya and offer oblations in aahuti. Donations are also being performed to please Maa Bhagwati.
Importance or Significance of Navarna Mantra Japam without Homa
There is special importance in the life of an individual Navarna Mantra:
- It removes all the hurdles of the life.
- The mantra is very powerful as its helps the individual to maintain prosperity and happiness.
- Maa Bhagwati takes care of the health of an individual.
- The stability of the wealth is also maintained and no problem related to wealth arises.
- Accurate recitation of Navarna mantra helps in achieving name and fame to an individual.
Benefits of Navarna Mantra Japam without Homa
There are various benefits of Navratri Pooja:
- It makes an individual capable enough to fight against the evil spirits and negative vibes.
- It also helps to attain wealth and good knowledge.
- With the completion of this Pooja individual become the purest person suppressing all of the sins of life.
- Good health and appetite
- Materialistic development
- Stability in the financial condition
- Abundant wealth
Yadevisarvabhutesu, shanti rupenasansitha
Namastasyai, namastasyai, namastasyai, namonamaha!
Cost of Navarna Mantra Japam is Rs 5000
Enchanting of the above mantra consistently will provide satiability in financial position, good health, wealth, prosperity, love, bliss etc. Individual wishes and urges will be fulfilled if such mantra recited with faith, devotion and dedication.
Price: ₹ 5000
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.