Akshaya Tritiya Puja
Akshaya Tritiya Puja Importance:
The day of Akshaya Tritya dedicated to Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu is considered to be very important. As per the beliefs of Hindus, all the desires of his devotees are fulfilled by Lord Vishnu and the devotees are bestowed with prosperity and wealth by Goddess Parvati. Thus the occasion of Akshaya Tritya brings good fortune and victory and is therefore considered to be very auspicious. This is the main reason behind the purchasing of gold and similar valuable items on this day by most of the people. As per the belief, the wealth that is acquired on this day never reduces. People also practice new ventures such as investing in share markets, fixed deposits, purchasing property etc. on this day since they develop throughout the year and are therefore considered to be very profitable.
Akshaya Tritiya Puja Procedure:
The Akshaya Tritya Pooja begins with properly cleaning the body as well as the house. With flowers and Tulsi leaves, prayers are offered to Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu and the mantra: “Om Namo Vishnudevaya Namah” , ”Om shree shree laxmi deviye Namah” is recited 9 times. The prayer of Goddess Laxmi is recited after this. The God is offered with sweets or fruits as Prasad with are then shared with the friends and relatives. Annadhanam is done after the prayer that means offering the poor with food and this is believed to be the purest thing done. For this day, one more thing that is considered to be the best is donations.
Akshaya Tritiya Puja significance:
In Jainism and Hinduism, the occasion of Akshay Tritya holds somewhat different importance. As per the Hinduism, Mahabharata, the famous Hindu epic was begun writing on this day by Lord Ganesha. Along with that, the birthday of “Parshurama”, Lord Vishnu’s sixth avatar is also celebrated on this day. In addition, it is also believed that from the sea, the land was recovered by Lord Vishnu on the day of Akshay Tritya only and from the haven to the earth, the sacred river Ganga came down on this day. As per the Jainism, the “Ahar Charya” methodology is established on this day in which the Jain Monks are served with food.
Akshaya Tritiya Puja benefits:
Following are some of the benefits of this pooja:
- Prosperity is showered on the house
- The person is able to retrieve all the lost money back
- More wealth is created with the perception power
- In the coming years, business started on this day gets great success
- One is able to retrieve the ever increasing wealth aspects
Akshaya Tritiya Puja Mantra:
For this day, with the specific activities, different mantras are associated:
- At the time of donation: “Sri parameshwara preethyartha muda kumbhadaanoktha phala vaapyartham brahmana yodakumbha daanam karishye thadanga kalasha pujyadhikam cha karishye”.
- While doing Parshurama Pooja: Jamadagnya mahaveera kshatriyaantha kara prabho
guruhanarghyam mayadattam krupayaa parameshwaraa”.
- At the time of worshipping Brahimin: : “Esha dharmaghato data brahma Vishnu shivathmakah
Asya pradhanatsa kalamama santhu manorathah”
Price: ₹ 2700
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.