Maa Chinnamastika Pooja
Among the 10 Mahavidya’s, fifth position is hold by Maa Chinnamastika. The Goddess does not have head and this is the reason behind the name Chinnamastika. PrachandaChandika or Chinnamasta are the other popular names of Goddess Chinnamastika. It is believed that violent and extreme energy is possessed by the Goddess. In one of her hand, the severed head is hold by Maa Chinnamastika and in the other, she holds heavy sword having curled blade. From the bleeding necjk of the Goddess gush forth the blood in three jets and this is being drunk by her two dassis: Varnani and Dakini and by her own head. A sketch that is standing on copulating couple graphically represents Goddess Chinnamastika. Both the facets of the life i.e. Life taker and Life giver are possessed by the Goddess. The devotees are able to able a life full of prosperity and all the problems are eradicated for his path with the blessings of Maa Chinnamastika. Also, wrong deeds are performed by the person then their life could also be taken by Maa and they did not enjoy good health.
Maa Chinnamastika Pooja procedure:
In the Pooja room, Maa Chinnamastika’s idol must be kept. In front of Maa, the Prasad prepared from the ingredients of milk must be placed. The Goddess must then be offered with flowers and then agarbatti or diya must be lit by the devotees. Then, to get the blessings of Goddess, the recitation of mantra must be done by the devotees with full devotion and dedication. Finally, pooja is performed after which Prasad is distributed among the members of the family.
Maa Chinnamastika Pooja significance and importance:
Maa Chinnamastika holds high importance in the life of a person. To please Maa Chinnamastika, one must perform the pooja under the supervision of Guru so as to get highest benefits of it. With the effect of this puja, devotees are able to enjoy good health throughout their life and from all types of evil energies, they stay protected. Those who are not having any child are sanctified with the baby.
Maa Chinnamastika Pooja benefits:
Following are the benefits that an individual can receive by doing this pooja:
- He is able to get rid of all the complex problem of the life
- The problems related to poverty and debt are also removed
- All types of social problem are solved.
- The akaalmrityu fear is removed
- One is able to achieve the happiness of child
- Planet Rahu’s malefic effects are removed
Maa Chinnamastika Pooja mantra:
“Srimhrimklim aim Vajravairocaniye hum humphatsvaha”.
Price: ₹ 3500
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.