Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja
Another form of Lord Shiva is known as Rudra. Thus, Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is performed to please Lord Shiva and it is believed to provide several benefits to the devotees. It is believed that Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is able to create positive vibrations around the devotee that eradicates all kinds of negative energies. If someone is suffering from astrological problems then he could perform this Puja in order to receive benefits and improve the situations. All kinds of sins and bad effects are removed away from the user as the effect of performing Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja.
Rudra is believed to be the angry form of Lord Shiva and thus Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is done so as to appease Lord Shiva. Other popular names of Shri Rudram are Satarudriya, Sri Rudraprasna and Rudradhyaya, as per Yajurveda.
There are two important parts of this Puja known as Namkam and Chamkam. As per the ancient beliefs, these two parts have particular significance this Puja and provides different benefits to the devotees.
The Namkam part has repetition of word Namo- Namo and this is the reason behind its name as Namkam. Description of Rudra is there in this part of Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja. The devotees bow in front of numerous forms of Rudra and this form is pleased by them to get forgiveness of sins.
The second important part is known as Chamkam. Chamkam is named such because of the repetition of word Chame-Chame in it. This form is pleased by the devotees so as to ask for the blessings of Lord that could fulfill their desires.
How to do Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja
In the Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja, 108 names of Lord Shiva are chanted by the devotees and abhishek of Shivling is done with 11 Ingredients.
The devotees could use the material for Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja as per their requirements. Each material is believed to provide different benefits. Below are the materials required for Abhishek along with the benefits provided by each one of them:
- Ganges water, coconut water or sea water- for divine augmentation
- Honey- for affluence
- Milk- to pray for getting son
- Curd- for health and wellbeing
- Sugarcane- for resolving all kinds of health issues
- Sandalwood Paste- for opulence of son
- Sugar- for al round contentment
- Ghee- for success and monetary gain
Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja Vidhi
The Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is believed to provide several benefits to the devotees if they perform it with dedication and concentration. The blessings of Lord Shiva are received from this Puja. Several mantras are chanted for performing Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja enhancing its power and effects.
- Take five items that are: water, Bel leaves, incense, fruits and lamp so as to worship Lord Shiva.
- Chant the Sri Rudram Mantra of Lord Shiva for 108 times using a Jap Mala.
- Offer flowers to Shivling.
- Proffer Lord Shiva with Asana.
- Abhishek the idol of Lord Shiva Lingam with milk and water.
- Pour water into a pot to ask for the blessings of Lord Shiva (Sankalp)
Importance of Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja
The Sri Rudram mantra is believed to one of the most dominant and persuasive mantra from Taitriya Samhita of Yajurveda. The diverse elements and qualities of Lord Shiva are praised in Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja so as to please him. The devotees seek the blessings of Lord Shiva that could eradicate all kinds of problems and difficulties from their life and bestow them with success and wellbeing. The Sri Rudram Mantra is termed to be the holiest of the holy mantras. In this mantra, word Namah is repeated several times and therefore, it is also called as the Namaka Prasnam. This mantra is chanted so as to bring happiness for oneself as well as for the whole country. Those having the desire to accomplish elevated spiritual knowledge can recite Sri Rudram mantra having the powers to provide such benefits. This mantra is also recited for the purification of self.
The Sri Rudram mantra is chanted 11 times while performing the Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja. The eleven forms of Lord Shiva that are: Shankara, Rudra, Mahadeva, Neelkantha, Shiva, Vijaya, Eashana, Devatideva, Bhima, Adtiiyatmaka Rudra and Bhavodhbhava are invoked by chanting this mantra for 11 times. Abhishekam is also performed at the same time while chanting Sri Rudram mantra. Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is concluded by performing rudram chanting Rudra and Chamaka prasana and pouring ghee in the fire. Abhishekam is performed with the water that is consecrated in the 11 Kumbhamas to the Lord and his water is also sprinkled on all the devotees gathered to witness Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja. Finally, Mangal Aarti is performed as the conclusion of havan.
This Puja holds great significance for all those who are suffering from problems and difficulties in their life and want to get rid of them. The people who are suffering from the negative effects of black magic could receive high benefits with Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja that could eradicate all problems of their life. Fear of evil spirits and ghosts is removed and protection from these is provided to the devotees by Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja. With the blessings of Lord Shiva, devotees are able to lead a healthy and successful life, free from all kinds of diseases and fear.
Benefits of Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja
- It destroys all kinds of negative influences of one’s life.
- Provides bliss at home.
- The negative effects of 9 planets are removed.
- Bless the devotee with a successful life.
- The devotee is able to get rid of any kind of disease and leads a healthy life.
- Enhance the self confidence.
- Brings harmony in relationships.
- Strengthen financial situation by eradicating monetary problems.
- Benefits such as Griha Shanti are provided by this Puja.
- Fear of black magic, evil spirits and negative energies is eradicated and the devotees become fearless.
Price: ₹ 3500
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.