Ati Rudra Abhishekam Puja
Ati Rudra Yagna is considered as the most important and powerful form of Lord Shiva which is the source of cosmic energy for entire creation. Lord Shiva is the conqueror of death, mercy, love and compassion. It is the most critical form of Lord Shiva to be worshipped. Galaxies and universe are extended and covered by Ati Rudra form of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is the creator of entire world who is present everywhere and he is the most powerful deity. According to Vedas, Lord Shiva is the controller of death and incarnation of love and passion. Worship of Lord Shiva is performed in the form of Shiva Linga and it is the symbol of Brahmanda. To get the blessings of Lord Shiva, Ati Rudra Abhishekam Puja is considered as the best ritual. One who conducts Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja washes away his sins with the help of this and afflicts peace, prosperity and happiness in life. This is the Puja that is conducted for 11 days continuously and Maha Abhishek also takes place with this Puja. Maha Abhishek refers to the process of pouring Shiv Linga with pure milk and water. Punchamitra is also used in pouring process which is the mixture of curd, honey, milk, ghee and sugar. For offering, people use clothes, beelpatra, betel nut, flowers, coconut, paan and many other things according to their choice.
What is Ati Rudra Abhishekam Puja?
According to the lessons of Satapatha sage, Maharnava Karma Vipaka has described that there are four types of performing Abhishekam of Lord Shiva.
- Rudram Abhishekam
- Ekadasha Rudram Abhishekam
- Ati Rudra Abhishekam
- Maha Rudram Abhishekam
There is equal importance and equal benefits of each type of Abhisheka but they have different kind of impact on everyone who performs these Abhishekas.
Out of all these, Ati Rudra Abhishekam is found as most important Abhishekam as it involves 14641 Rudrams. It is mentioned in Rudradhyayam that combination of Namakam and Chamakam is known as Rudram. When chamakam and namakan are recited together then it forms Rudram. Reciting 11 Maha Rudrams together forms one Ati Rudram. According to this, it is found that Ati Rudra Abhishekam is consisted with 14641 Rudrams and it is formed with 1331 Chamakams and 14641 Namakams.
What is the Puja Vidhi of Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja?
Puja Vidhi of Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja includes many steps that should be performed with faith and spirituality.
- Firstly, 11 Homa kundas and one main Homa Kunda should be set up for performing fire ceremony.
- There will be 1 main priest and 10 Ritviks with him at every Homa Kunda. They should be fluent in chanting Sri Rudram Mantra and they must chant in high pitched voice. According to this there will be total 121 priests to perform Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja.
- Donation to Brahmans should be there in the duration of 11 days of this Puja.
- Pooja should be started with Shiva Linga Abhishekam daily.
- Worship mandal of Maha Kali, Maa Saraswati, Maha Lakshami, Pradhan mandal, Vastu mandal, Navgrah mandal, Das dikpal, Shetraphal and ten directions daily.
- Daily Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja should be started at 8 in the morning and it should be compiled with 4 in the evening.
- There should be sacred of fire in all the 11 Homa kundas by 121 priests.
- Bhajan, music and satsang should be there all the time while performing Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja.
- All the 121 Priests should be offered prasadi in the afternoon.
- After all this, Aarti and puspanjali takes place in the evening when all the devotees come together and takes part in Aarti performed by all the priests.
In Ati Rudra Abhishekam Puja, Shiva Linga is worshipped which is the form of Lord Shiva and Abhishekam is done with the help of different ingredients such as honey, bheel-patra, sugarcane juice, curd, coconut water, milk, flowers and many more items.
Ati Rudram Abhishekam is performed with the help of different powerful mantras and hymns. One who performs this Puja is blessed to achieve all the desired things in life.
What are the important steps of performing Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja?
There are many important steps that should be followed for best results of Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja.
- Ruda homas and Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja are performed together for the best results.
- Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja and Ruda homas should be performed by 121 priests together.
- Eleven Homa Kundas should be prepared to perform Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja.
- For performing Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja, it is important that priests should be well experienced and highly knowledgeable.
- For performing Rudram Abhishekam on daily basis, separate Shiva Linga is made.
- With performing all such rituals, Karma archana, Shri Gayatri Himas and Parayanas are also performed by the priests.
What are the benefits of performing Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja?
There are many benefits that are associated with Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja. Benefits of this Puja can be seen in different fields of life such as:
- Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja is helpful in pleasing Lord Shiva.
- This Puja helps to get the blessings of Lord Shiva and removes negative energy from the life of devotee.
- Performing this Puja with faith and spirituality helps to fulfill all the desires and leads to a prosperous life.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva provides all around happiness and prosperity to the devotee.
- Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja is performed for the betterment of humanity.
- This Puja ensures happiness, success and prosperity in the life.
- It removes malefic effects of different planets.
- Performing Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja provides success in career, jobs, exams and relationships.
This Pooja should be performed by the priests and it is highly based on the rituals of Vedic Science and they are followed according to the birth details. The Muhurat to start the Ati Rudram Abhishekam Puja is accomplished with the help of birth details of the one who is conducting this Puja.
Price: ₹ 100000
- All of the Astro Reports are delivered with in 72 hours via Email.
- Usually delivers all Astro Products with in 2 days working days mostly in India it will arrive with you in 5 days or out of India with in 10 days.
- The photographs of the ceremony usually get delivered in 5-7 working days from the date of pooja by electronic mail.
- We do Live telecast of all puja so you may see your puja at real time on your PC.