How to make Goddess Lakshmi stay Diwali special puja 2014
How to make Goddess Lakshmi stay
There are 12 signs in Hindu Mythology that are divided into halves and are situated on both sides of the equator. There are also 14 gemstones that are associated with these signs and are evolved from the Samudramanthan. Goddess Lakshmi was also born from this on the Amavasya tithi. Having different names like Maha Lakshmi, Greh Lakshmi and Raj Lakshmi, she comes to the house that is clean and pure, and where virtuous and hard working people reside.
A healthy, happy and virtuous person is a rich person. Lord Ganesha is therefore also worshipped, so that the man learns virtue and wisdom along with earning fame, name and prosperity. As money will be wasted if there is no wisdom, there is always the worshipping of Lord Ganesha with Goddess Lakshmi. Infact, Devi Saraswati is also the Goddess of Knowledge and wisdom, therefore, she is also worshipped during the Diwali puja and also the word Sri is added before the name of Goddess Lakshmi.
Lord Ganesha is not only worshipped before worshipping Goddess Lakshmi during this Diwali puja, but in Hinduism, every puja starts with worshipping Lord Ganesha. However, even after you worship Goddess Lakshmi, it is not thorough and not ritualistic and done with pure mind and soul, the Goddess will not reside in the house. You have to do many things to please her and to make sure that she does not leave the house.
Tips to follow
- It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi likes to have Amla and those who have an amla a day, will please her easily. In fact, as she stays in a house made up of lotus flowers and shells that are completely white, wearing white clothes during her puja will help you to please her.
- It is very important that you wear white clothes and have a clean body. Therefore, wake up early in the morning and take a bath and then wear fresh clothes to please her.
- Not only worshipping her, Goddess Lakshmi is pleased with those who have fast of Lord Vishnu and also who worships Lord Shiva. Observing a fast on Ekadashi is a very effective way to worship and please her. Do not forget to offer her an amla.
- Having a thorough belief in Gods and Goddesses is a very important factors to be considered in order to please Goddess Lakshmi. She stays in those houses where people believe and worship Gods and Goddesses. In fact those who do not respect women and girls, will never have the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi.
- Having a strong control over your senses and do each and every task with wisdom is very crucial. If you are looking for a way in which you can please Goddess Lakshmi, you have to do every task morally and ethically.
- Having a deep love and compassion over the birds and animals and every other living creature is very important to please Goddess Lakshmi.
- Following systematic religious policies is the last thing that you must maintain thoroughly.